ReviewsNo reviews yet
Visit Mali with its surrealist landscapes, the beauty of its arts, its strange earthen mosques that look like castles. And its cliffside pink sandstone villages make Mali the most fascinating country in sub-Saharan Africa. Not to mention the images of the desert and the pleasure of being able to say that we came back from Timbuktu.
Unfortunately, Mali is disappearing under the sand and continues to suffer the effects of a drought of biblical magnitude. With the wounds that accompany it: high infant mortality, malnutrition, low literacy and short life expectancy. It is one of the five poorest countries in the world. The country is also not immune to radicalism and precautions are now necessary for anyone wishing to make this trip.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival and departure
- Round trip airport to hotel transfer
- Accommodation in the properties listed or similar in BB
- Overland transportation all-inclusive
- Trained English-speaking tour guide
- Admissions to all listed sites
- Mineral water along the way
- International & domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- visa fees