ReviewsNo reviews yet
The Republic of Congo stretches along the eponymous river, facing the Democratic Republic of Congo. To go to the Congo is to be considered a visitor rather than a tourist, as these are so rare. Here are some tips to best prepare your stay.
Brazzaville, small and quiet, faces the gigantic Kinshasa. The capital is not touristic, apart from the few monuments and museums of the center, which makes it more authentic. The districts of Mungali Bakongo and Poto Poto are particularly lively, as is the gigantic Total Market. On weekends, head to Faignond Island on the Congo River to relax.
- Meet a Greet and airport-hotel-airport transfer
- Overland transportation in 4WD all inclusive (Driver, fuel, tollgate, unlimited kilometers)
- English-speaking guide
- All visits as mentioned in the program
- Single accommodation in BB
- Pirogue ride over the Blue Lake
- Domestic flight to Pointe Noire
- Letter Of Invitation
- Visa, International flight, travel insurance
- Alternative tour on the Congo River in case of late flight
- Meals and drinks
- Other services not mentioned as “included”
- Unforeseen circumstances including flight cancelation or delay