Located 10km from the present Dzanga-Ndoki National Park, the village of Bayanga is home to the headquarters of the Administration of the Dzanga Sangha Dense Forest Special Reserve: the Dzanga Sangha Project (PDS). It also houses the Doli Lodge, a place of hospitality and accommodation for tourists. It is located on the banks of the Sangha River, starting point for tourist activities.
Dzanga Sangha is known for its high density of local fauna and low density of tourists ! It is an ideal observatory for watching forest elephants, primates and other rare mammals, within a dense forest region.
- Single accommodation in half board basis (B/F & Dinner)
- Land transportation all inclusive
- Water transfers in powered canoe
- Entry & exit formalities in Congo, C.A.R & Cameroon
- Mt Cam. Trekking and camping logistics in full board basis
- 1 gorilla permit in Dzanga Sanga
- Cultural activities with the Ba’aka Pygmies
- Crossing of the Congo River from Kin – Brazza and all exit & entry formalities
- Meet & greet and transfers
- Professional guide
- Flights & Visas (multiple or multiple for Cameroon DRC, Congo & CAR)
- Drinks & lunch
- Laundry, tips & gratuities
- 1 visit at the Dzanga Bai
- Travel insurance
- Unforeseen circumstances
- Optional activities (Hippos in Mepouta, Mfou Reserve etc…)
- Needs of personal nature that is not mentioned in this program.
- Day-use room in Douala.