ReviewsNo reviews yet
Obviously, it must be admitted that Equatorial Guinea remains a confidential destination far from the classic tourist circuits. Here the nature is beautiful and wild, the flora and fauna are of an incredible diversity. A few kilometres away, the small town of Luba is the heart of Bubi culture. In the middle of a breathtaking panorama, the place is perfect to live the superb experience of turtle laying. If you are more relaxing and white sand beach in a deliciously wild setting, it is in Mbini that you must put down your towel and put on your swimsuit.
The pico Basile makes you take more height since it leads you to the roof of the country. From there the view is simply impregnable. Finally, it is in the Monte Alen National Park that you will have every opportunity to discover the flora and fauna that make the wealth of the destination.
Apart from these unavoidable visits, I advise you to take a break in Bata. If you liked Malabo, Bata is his similar but on the mainland. Evinayong is an obligatory passage because of its central position. Despite all this city-crossroads is very pleasant.
- Domestic flights Malabo – Bata – Malabo
- Tourist Permit and Letter Of Invitation
- Single accommodation
- Overland transportation all-inclusive
- Meet & greet and airport transfers
- English-peaking guide
- All visits and excursions mentioned into the program
- Connecting flight, visa and travel insurance
- Meals and beverage
- Other service not specified as included.
- Unforeseen situations including force majeure and flight delay/cancellation.