ReviewsNo reviews yet
Silverware, whose products are sometimes found at low prices on the markets, is the most prestigious craft activity in the country. The markets of Kumasi and Tamale are the most famous. Ghana, and more particularly the Kumasi region, is the land of the election of Achantis. It is the Akan population that preserves its customs and prospered especially in the 18th and 19th centuries. Its peculiarity is that it is based on royalty symbolized by a golden stool.
The Achanti tribe of the Akan is the most populated of the country. His craft is famous for his hand-carved stools, dolls and clothes with complex and colorful patterns.
- Meet & greet and airport transfer
- Double accommodation in BB
- Land transportation all inclusive
- English-speaking professional guide
- All visits, entries and activities as mentioned in the program
- Entry and exit formalities at the boarders
- Meals and beverage
- Visa, flight and travel insurance
- Needs not mentioned as included
- Unforeseen circumstances and force majeure