ReviewsNo reviews yet
Of course, there is Cesária Évora, the woman from the port of Mindelo. She became the «barefoot diva» who, in her warm voice, revealed to the world the beauties of her Atlantic archipelago. Off the coast of Senegal, Cape Verde, «Small Country», independent since 1975, retains the strong imprint of Portuguese traditions.
In Cape Verde we find the mixed influences of the three continents and a rich racial and cultural mix. Firstly, Cape Verde is a must for sailing sailors before the crossing to the West Indies or Brazil. Secondly, each island is a journey in itself, from deserted beaches to volcanoes and from colonial cities to lush valleys. Nine of them are inhabited. Subtle charms that seduce as much lovers of idleness as hikers or lovers of fishing and diving.
- Double and single accommodation as per indication in full board basis
- Mineral water along the tour
- 4x hotel transfers (Boa Vista & Praia)
- Overland transportation in coaster buses all inclusive
- 4WD excursion to Cabo Santa Maria
- All visits as mentioned in the detailed program
- Spanish & local guides & staff
- One-way domestic flight from Boa Vista to Tarrafal
- Visa paperwork (single short stay entry)
- International flight, airport taxes and travel insurance
- Unforeseen circumstances including flight cancelation/delay
- All needs of personal nature not mentioned as “included”
- Optional activities