ReviewsNo reviews yet
With its 66 ethnic groups with preserved customs, Ivory Coast offers a great cultural diversity. The ancestral traditions punctuate the life of the populations on a daily basis.
In each region, many festivals and rituals offer the opportunity to admire traditional masks and dances.
– Yam Festival:
- Meet é greet and airport transfers
- Domestic flight to Bouaké
- Overland transportation all inclusive
- An English-speaking guide
- All visits and activities mentioned as in the program
- Pirogue ride on the Ebrié Lagoon
- A couple of spectacular dances (the Goli Mask Dance in Bouaké and the Bolo dance in Korhogo)
- Double accommodation in full board basis
- Mineral water along the tour
- International flight, visas, travel insurance, visa paperwork and airport taxes
- Unforeseen circumstances including force majeure and flight delay/cancellation
- Any need of personal nature and not specified as included