ReviewsNo reviews yet
Lobéké National Park covers a vast area of 217854 ha. It is a priority biodiversity conservation landscape. It includes the Lobéké National Park, the Dzanga-Sangha and Nouababélé protected areas. At Lobéké National Park, a diversity of animals is at the rendezvous. The landscape offers you large trees in which you can listen to the sound of cicadas, birds. Also different species of monkeys and other animals.
You are passionate about animals, meet 45 species of mammals, 305 species of birds. You will also find 18 reptile species, 16 amphibian species, 134 fish species and 215 butterfly species.You will have the opportunity to observe the behaviour of wild animals during the hours they feed in the clearings. This in the comfort of the watchtower. You will see gorillas, elephants, sitatunga, bongos, buffaloes, giant pigs and many species of birds. You can also spend a night in the tents near the watchtower.
- Double accommodation in half board basis
- Meet & greet
- Land transportation all inclusive
- All entries as mentioned in the program
- An English speaking professional guide
- Mineral water (1.5 lt per day)
- Local guides and porters
- International Air Fares & Visas
- Baka traditional dance
- Lunch & Drinks
- Personal needs not mentioned in the program