ReviewsNo reviews yet
DR Congo is a real tourism scandal that fascinates the driest hearts. Varied and rich range, high-quality tourism, these are the characteristics of our product. Some species, such as Okapi, White Rhinoceros, Congolese Peacock, and Bonobo, are endemic. In their natural state, these species are only found in DR Congo.
Other species have always attracted the curiosity of thousands of tourists: the Giraffe, the Hippopotamus, the Mountain Gorilla. The primates of the genus Bonobo in Ecuador, have a lifestyle and reactions similar to those of humans.
Rare wildlife species are also found in Katanga, in Kudenlungu Park, the last refuge of the cheetah, the fastest animal in the world (120 km/h).
The mangroves of Moanda, in the Kongo-Central, are the preferred habitat of the Lamantin, an aquatic mammal herbivore with a massive body, reaching three meters and weighing up to 450 kg.
- Meet & greet and all transfers
- Land transportation in 4WD all inclusive
- Water transportation by private powered boat from Kisangani to Mbandaka
- Domestic flight Mbandaka – Kinshasa
- All entries and visits as mentioned in the program
- Single accommodation in BB
- Meals on in the Ituri Forest and all through the way on the Congo River
- An English speaking guide
- Mineral water along the tour
- International flight, visa and airport taxes, travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- All needs of personal nature not mentioned in the program
- Unforeseen circumstances/force majeure
- Other meals