ReviewsNo reviews yet
The Gambia, a former British Colony, attained political independence in 1965, one of the smallest countries in Africa, with a total landscape of about 11,000 km square with a population a little bit over a million habitants. The Gambian economy is based on agricultural, followed by tourism and fishing. The education system is identical to that of British.
English is the official language. Political stable, friendly people made it to be the safest destination in the continent; the smiling coast is the heaven of Africa. About 90% of the population is Muslim and the rest are Christians and small portions are Animist. The Gambia has a tropical climate, 7 months dry season and 5 months rainy season.
- Meet and greet and airport/hotel/airport transfers
- All water transfers as per description including pirogue rides
- Overland transportation all inclusive
- Visit and entry fees in the various sites described
- English-speaking guide
- Boarder formalities to and from Senegal
- Double accommodation in BB
- Mineral water along the way
- Day use room in case of late departure
- Meals and beverage
- Visa, travel insurance and international flights
- Unforeseen circumstances including force majeure
- Other services not mentioned as ‘included’