ReviewsNo reviews yet
The archipelago of Sao Tome and Principe consists of two heavenly islands. They are located between the meridian of Greenwich and the equator. These two islands have the smallest area in the world, not exceeding 1001 km².
However, the islands are populated by monkeys and snakes that inhabit the forest. In addition, the two islands are surrounded by beaches of fine sand to take your breath away.
- Meet & greet and airport/hotel/airport transfers
- Double accommodation in BB
- An English-speaking guide
- All visits as suggested in the program
- Return domestic flight to and from Principe
- Overland transportation all-inclusive
- Meals & beverage
- Visa, international flight, travel insurance and airport taxes
- Unforeseen situations
- Other services not specified as ‘included’