ReviewsNo reviews yet
Senegal may not offer the most landscapes in Africa, but it has unforgettable sites that will bring you a total change of scenery. Senegal boasts national parks, like that of the Djoudj, north of Saint-Louis, rich in birds of all kinds; the islands of the delta of the Saloum; the Casamance region where one gets lost with delight in a network of bolongs, in the mangroves.
And for those who do not wish to get too tired, its pleasant beaches, lined with lush and varied vegetation, will completely seduce any weary traveller. One of the assets that makes this country particularly endearing is its cheerful, communicative and welcoming population.
- Airport assistance on arrival and departure
- Accommodation in listed or similar hotels in double rooms with private toilets (except in Lompoul: tents with attached toilets)
- Professional local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Half board (except first day’s dinner)
- Excursions and entrances
- Arrival Day Dinner (Day 1)
- Any other extra
- International flights
- Travel or personal insurance