ReviewsNo reviews yet
Marked by the sands of the Sahara in the north, a Sudanese zone in the extreme south-west, with, from Niamey to Lake Chad, a broad Sahelian strip in the middle, Niger is the gateway to sub-Saharan Africa.
More than half of Niger is completely desert. And yet, a long, long time ago, the country was a fertile and populated region, as revealed by the numerous cave paintings and the splendid drawings of the Aïr massif.
Land of contrasts and a mosaic of very diverse peoples, Niger is not limited to the bewitching Sahara, nor to the river that gives its name to the country, nor to the Sahel, all in turn green and dry.
Niger is a mosaic of peoples and a variety of landscapes as harsh as they are majestic, invested by men who know the resources and derive their livelihood from them.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation in the properties listed or similar in BB
- Overland transportation all-inclusive
- Trained English-speaking tour guide
- Admissions to all listed sites
- Mineral water along the way
- International & domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- visa fees