ReviewsNo reviews yet
Wonderfully endowed by nature, the western region has often been compared to the Auvergne. It is a region conducive to cultural trips alone or in groups when you visit Cameroon. It is hilly and crossed by beautiful rivers interspersed with waterfalls and waterfalls. The west, a region to discover when you are traveling in Cameroon, presents a series of rounded mountains, legacies of ancient volcanoes. The climate here is temperate, and some localities such as Dschang, Bangou climate stations, have annual average temperatures of 20°C.
Country of traditions and cultures, the region of West Cameroon is characterized by the richness of its handicrafts with many varieties of expression: pipes, utensils in terracotta, figurines and masks in copper, Stool decorated with beads and Bamileke lace with picturesque costumes. Foumban is the seat of the Cameroonian crafts. Generally, the city of Bafoussam is the starting point for your trip to Cameroon, when you decide to go for cultural immersion at the grassfields.
- Overland transportation all-inclusive
- Domestic and commercial flights
- Accommodation in 4* hotels in full board
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Paperwork for visa
- Mineral water along the tour
- Boat ride as per description
- All visits as per description
- Luggage handling
- Flight to Africa, visa, travel insurance
- Unforeseen circumstances including force majeure or flight delay/cancelation
- Other services not specified as "included"