ReviewsNo reviews yet
Rarely visited, West Africa along with Central Africa, are rich in both wildlife and culture and filled with vast tropical forests seldom touched by humans. Despite being overlooked in favour of the southern and eastern part of Africa, West Africa is home to some of Africa’s most remote wilderness areas, as well as spectacular pristine beaches, lively and colourful markets, hectic cities where nightlife is vibrant, and of course very warm and welcoming people.
Once a playground for slavery and colonization, the area is multilingual with French, Portuguese, Spanish and English being the most common spoken languages in the region, alongside more than 2000 different tribal languages.
On this odyssey, we will be visiting 4 of the least visited countries in the area including Ivory Coast – Gabon – Sao Tomé & Principe – Angola.
- All Airport transfers (in Ivory Coast, Gabon, Sao Tomé & Principé, Angola)
- Accommodation (dbl/sgl) in bed & Breakfast in the mentioned hotel as per itinerary
- Libreville city tour
- Water return transfer to Pongara NP
- Day at leisure at La Baie Des Tortues Luth (Pongara NP) including cocktail drinks, meal and the lodge facilities
- Luanda half day tour on Jan 28th and a day trip to Mussulo Island
- One-way flight Abidjan – Libreville – Sao Tomé & Principé – Angola
- Visa, travel insurance and onward flights
- Meals and drinks
- Optional excursions Ivory Coast
- Optional excursion in Sao Tomé & Principé
- Airport assistance & guide service
- Unforeseen circumstances including flight delay/cancellation/Force majeure
- Any penalty for flight changes
- Airport taxes