Welcome to the most English-speaking country for tourism in the Gulf of Guinea! Whether you want to open up your taste buds to African flavours, discover crafts or immerse yourself in the festive atmosphere of warm evenings, Ghana has a lot of surprises in store for you. You can relax on the beaches of the ocean or discover the tropical forest, the sub-Saharan steppe or the gigantic delta of the Volta River.
- Discover the showcase of West Africa
- Taste the pleasures of the beaches and the ocean
- Explore African nature in national parks
- Wander through huge markets
- Remember the traces of the slave deportation
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Accra – Liabadi Beach Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||09h AM. Please be prepared for departure at 1 hour before.|