Lopé National Park is a protected site in Gabon. Since 2007, it has been inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List under the name of “Lopé-Okanda Relict Ecosystem and Cultural Landscape”. The Lopé National Park is a place of rare beauty that we invite you to find. It is ideal for tourism that respects and protects the environment. This place offers you generously all the treasures it hides and makes you want to preserve it. This helps save many endangered animals and plants.
So meeting gorillas and chimpanzees at least once in your life is probably the dream of many people. If you are part of it, the Lopé Park is undoubtedly the place you will have to visit at all costs. Lopé is known worldwide as the place with the highest concentration of primates. There is a large population of mandrills, to name a few. You will have no trouble seeing these animals so close to man given their large number. So treat yourself by admiring them!
- Meet & greet and airport/hotel/airport transfers
- Double accommodation in BB except in Loango where full board meal plan is provided
- Land transportation all-inclusive (driver, fuel, toll gate, unlimited kilometres)
- Domestic return flight Libreville – Port Gentil – Libreville
- A guide
- 1 x Lowland Gorilla permit in Loango NP
- All excursions and visits as mentioned in the program
- Visas, Connecting flight, travel insurance and airport taxes
- Beverage and other meals
- Unforeseen circumstances including force majeure and flight delay and cancelation
- Other need not specified as “included”